live in north east Scotland with hubby ,Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo.
I am a Hippy chick who loves to laugh!
Background in Nursing, but taking time out from that, not sure where it will take me ......
witch by nature....
bitch by choice!
I got the hamish in jumper and hamish in kilt - I got the hamish in kilt image in a PIF from Lainy and fell in love with it so had to buy the stamp. I was colouring Hamish in woolly jumper tonight as its my wee (well nae that wee he's 6 ft and 33) brother's birthday on the 12th. what's your local craft shop? I think all us north east girls need to arrange a get-together
1 comment:
oooo thats intriguing.
I got the hamish in jumper and hamish in kilt - I got the hamish in kilt image in a PIF from Lainy and fell in love with it so had to buy the stamp. I was colouring Hamish in woolly jumper tonight as its my wee (well nae that wee he's 6 ft and 33) brother's birthday on the 12th.
what's your local craft shop?
I think all us north east girls need to arrange a get-together
Post a Comment