live in north east Scotland with hubby ,Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo.
I am a Hippy chick who loves to laugh!
Background in Nursing, but taking time out from that, not sure where it will take me ......
witch by nature....
bitch by choice!
Well good evening hunny. I am sorry i havn't been before now this week. Its been one of those weeks, and im so far behind with my blog hopping i doubt ill catch up this evening!!! Oh how sweet poppy looks with her friends. The photos are just gorgeous, they warm the cockles of my heart!!! hope you are well hunny. Will email you over the weekend. hugs Linda x
10 comments:
oh so cute!!!!!! the westie looks so much like my Chansey!!!! oh I love these pictures! Glad they had a nice time!!
Oooh... how adorable!!Hope Poppy slept well :)
xxx
Well good evening hunny. I am sorry i havn't been before now this week. Its been one of those weeks, and im so far behind with my blog hopping i doubt ill catch up this evening!!! Oh how sweet poppy looks with her friends. The photos are just gorgeous, they warm the cockles of my heart!!! hope you are well hunny. Will email you over the weekend. hugs Linda x
wonderful pics tina ~thanks for sharing !!
love poppy`s twig she is carrying at the top of your blog!!
vanessa xx
They are too cute! Looks like Poppy enjoyed having her little mate to play for the day! x
What great photos! I can relate to that last one. LOL
awww!! I love that video :D
Awwww Teeeeeen!!
Adorable - it's just like a little story! So funny!!! Love it!
Have an award for you!
Hugs
Dawn
What a wonderfully cute series of pics of the "kids". I'm so glad you shared these. They are adorable! Best, Curt
Lovely pix and video. They were amazingly quiet on the video! xx
Post a Comment