me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Saturday, 31 January 2009

Saturday stuff


Had planned to go to Inverness
to see my folks and do a bit of shopping
but Hubby has the cold....
Thankfully, its not the dreaded man flu,
so am very relieved by that!
Due to my mum's respiratory problems
we never go near her when we have sniffles.

It gave me a chance to catch up on stamping images for
swaps & blogging about goodies folks have sent me!!

From the lovely Amanda...


From my amazing friend Sammi
a lovely card and news stamps!
Angelique and Princess Amber
who are available to buy on her Crafty Muse site!



As well as an ATC card
she also made me a
Handmade by Tina stamp!
Thanks babe!!


Did you know she can makes stamps
from your own designs for you,
or ATC stamps or handmade by stamps...
go have a wee look!

Talking of wee....

Here's three wee moo's she sent me too!
So cute!


And from the lovely Dawn

And this gorgoues 4 x 4 she made for our DT blog
Crafty Pad ussing a Faith stamp



Who also gave me this beautiful award.
That I want to pass on to Amanda & Sammi.

Talking about Crafty Pad.....
here's a wee sneaky peak for tomorrow's challenge!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Teen what a fabulous post - really made me smile whilst reading it. :) The moos from Sammi and the trinchie from Dawn are gorgeous. :) :)

xxDebbiexx

Ruth (ooffee) said...

WoW! great post - you're having far too much fun at the moment, can i come to join in!?!

Sammi said...

Ooh... I'm glad that they finally came!! I love the card Amanda sent!!

thanks for the award my lovely!

Sammi
xxx

Sammi said...

oh... and I hope Andrew is feeling better!!

Lauri said...

Moos! so cute! But what a challenge!!! I will have to check out her site...I am trying to talk my daughter into making some drawings I can have made into stamps!