me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Sunday, 22 February 2009

Crafty Pad #10

It's challenge time again over at Crafty Pad!
our tenth one already!


This week we have a sketch !
You can turn it if you want to.....
I did!

We want you to use a Faith stamp this week please,
as usual there is a wee prize.

I used love hearts from the Faith range to complete my card.
I do love these wee hearts as you know!



I have used Dreams in the Faith range.
I LOVE her shoes! and her legs are fab!
I can't walk in heels at all!

I don't normally use these colours
but I had a sheet of this sweet Bo's Bunnys paper
think this one is My Darling range ~ Bella.
I wanted to use it on this card.
I think that it works ok.

13 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you Tina for yet another gorgeous card for the crafty pad challenge. Love how you use those Faith hearts too. :) :) And yes I agree she has fab legs and shoes..lol

xxDebbiexx The CraftyPad

Bev said...

Oh this is a fabulous card Tina, I love the image and delish colours.

Curt in Indy said...

WOW! You were so creative to use hearts for the scallop part of the sketch! Pure genius! Best, Curt

Dawn said...

Hiya Teen!
Love your card this week and that paper is so nice, love what you did with Faith too!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Karen said...

Beautiful card Tina. I have not heard of these Faith stamps - off to check them out now. I just love these Bo Bunny papers. I guess you heard about Tracy's fall - hope she makes a speedy recovery.

Karen x

Karen said...

Hi Tina,

Me again, I have left a little something for you on my blog.

Karen x

Jennifer Rose said...

oh I really like the colour scheme for that card! :D
I can't walk in heels either, wedges sometimes but more often I fall over :p

Lauri said...

A wonderful card!! Great take on the sketch!!

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Tina, the colours are beautiful and I love how you have used the hearts in place of the circles...a great take on the sketch. Debbie x

scotspanda said...

fab card hun, funky :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Tasha said...

Super card i love this
love tasha xx

Wendy said...

Fab card Tina, great colour
Wendy x

CraftyC said...

A great card Tina, great sketch and the BB paper is gorgeous!
Clairex