me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Monday, 23 February 2009

Friends Award !


This lovely award came from my friends Debbi over at wiccababe,
Dawn at Crafty ramblings
and Karen at Karen's Cards!
Thank you girls!!! xxx

Please accept this award and choose 5 of your friends to award it to.

I have made so many friends since I started blogging almost a year ago.
it is really hard to pick just five of you!!

I think as well as the three lovely ladies who gave me this award , Debbi, Dawn & Karen...
Sammi, Chrissy, Jennifer, Linda , Amanda and Debbie
are just such supportive lovely friends to me,
off blog too I want to pass this award on to them!
I know that there are actually 6 people on that list.....
but ....ach....well..no body else noticed till you pointed it out!!!!!


Thank you all for being a friend
to me!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Aww thanks for thinking of me Tina - you're a sweetie. ;)

Shall display it with pride. :) :)

xxDebbiexx

nessy said...

congrats on your ward!!
vanessa xx

Jennifer Rose said...

thank you! :D *hugs*

Unknown said...

Thank you *Big Hugs* and hope you have a lovely week

Sammi said...

Awww.. .thank you my lovely!!! And you are a most wonderful friend! :)
Sammi
xxx
PS. will display it this week