me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Sunday, 15 February 2009

Crafty Pad # 9

15th Feb Challenge on The Crafty Pad is to follow a Recipe of:-
a Faith image if you have one please use it,
something torn/ripped,
2 brads and some ribbon.

:) You may include other elements if you wish but your card must have these basic ingredients. ;)
There is as always, a wee prize.



Well you seen my sneaky peak!
Wish I had a pair of pins like that!!!




Mind you, I wouldn't mind her waist either!!!!



I do love this shade of green, has to be my fave colour just now.
The paper is a double sided 12 inch sheet from my local store.....
but I canny mind who by!
The felt flowers are paper mania.

Come on over and join in with us,
see the other fabby DT's creations!
love Teen xxx

7 comments:

Tasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tasha said...

Tina you are a diamond. Thank you will definately try my luck there too - loving the angles of the ribbon
love tasha xx

Debbie said...

Hi Teen, wow gorgeous card..thank you for another fabulous DT card for the crafty pad. :) Faith looks beautiful in her green dress....love the ribbon, flowers and paper too......one stunning card. :)

xxDebbie The crafty pad

Lauri said...

I agree!! I would take that body anyday!!! But I think I am too old...that is a gorgeous color green. Yesterday my daughter and I went shopping for bicycles and they had one that color that was beautiful! Your sneek peaks make me laugh!

Wiccababe said...

its definitely Bo Bunny's Beau jardin paper
xx

NGCARDS said...

This card is gorgeous hun, I love that green too. Such a pretty card! xxx

Jennifer Rose said...

I've got the waist, just don't have the butt :p damn Hungarian genes :p

Love the shade of green :D