AGAIN!!!
I had various heaps of scraps and bits.
Now the large pieces are sorted by colour in a basket of poly pockets.
Smaller bits & patterned scraps I can use for tags/Moo's/ATC's in a smaller box.
I have gathered together stuff for my blog candy.
I have a bag of bits for my niece who likes to craft with bits and pieces.
And a bag with stuff I know my friend will use.
Then after all my tidying up.......I got a wee of crafting done.
So with it being Valentines Day....
I thought I would make a tag and a card
both with hearts on them.
This one is for the Sugar Bowl Challenge #4.
Who want you to use one piece of patterned paper only.
I love this paper. Don't know who makes it.
I used it the other day on another card, so I don't have much of it left.
I will need to go back to paper crafts and get another sheet or three.
I am not sure if the pink heart works with the green black & yellow,
but didn't think a green or yellow or black heart would look any better!
Love and Romance
And the red card also has a shimmer to it.
The beads on it came from a bar of soap from a gift set,
and the straight black ribbon came from another Xmas gift set wrapping!
So it applies for
I used sukra red glaze pen but smudged it a bit trying to add a second layer before it was dry.
I actually don't like the feel of velvet so didn't really enjoy working with this paper on the tag.
Although I did enjoy the tag and the end product.
Did you get something sweet from the one who loves you??



13 comments:
Good evening Tina, and happy valentines to you darlin. Hope you've had a good day with hubby. I am glad you got to tidy your crafting area, i am constantly having to tidy mine up. Im afraid im a messy crafter!! i havnt made any cards, not had the time, so many problems here at home with my son again. Hopefully over the worst of it now. Hoping to get back into my crafting next week, big hugs hunny Linda x
Hiya Tina!!
#My craft tidying is like the forth road bridge - it's a continuous battle!!! Did a clean up this week too - I always feel better for it though!
eeeh that is gorge paper - it's a great card!
Love your textured rich looking tag!
Thanks for joining us this week again!
Hugs
Dawn
xx
Tina I think the pink heart works perfect. I adore the paper you have used on the card - omw it's stunning!!
I am forever tidying my craft room and no sooner is it tidy then everything comes out again for the next card lol - it's never ending!!
hugs Bev x
These are gorgeous Tina. Well done on having a sort out. My last one was in the summer. Found things I;d forgotten about and since, lost stuff because I dont know where I've put it LOL
Clairex
the card works beautifully - and I think that paper might be Bo Bunny Beau Jardin (might be clover or ivy colourway) its gorgeous, I love it too
Great work on tidying up your area :)
I have to clean mine up everytime I want to make something!
Loving these heart creations... I think the pink heart works just lovely... wouldn't want a black heart that's for sure!! And the tag? Gorgeous!
*hugs*
wow!! your card is adorable and your tag amazing ~ wow! tina!!
nothing like a good craft tidy ~on going job though???
got a busy week ahead ~lewis is 5 on friday ~so have a surprise for him!!
vanessa xx
Hi Tina
your card is wonderful!!!!!
Hugs Gisela
HI Tina
Gorgeous tag for the challenge and I love velvet paper and great work using up the ribbon from a gift and hey Dawn's right...crafty tidying is like painting the Forth Bridge and we can never find anything after a tidy........wonderful romance tag and thanks for joining in the fun at TYI this week
Hugs Kath xxxx
yummy card and tag chickie! love that bling heart on the ~ nice touch! and scrumptious background
Tina, your card is definitley stirking. :) It's a different color combination than I usually see and I really like it! I ought to try it. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!
Hi Tina
Gorgeous card! I love those papers too...I think they're Bo Bunny!
Thanks for getting sticky in The Sugar Bowl!
Sugar Mama x
Wonderful tag - I love all the different elements you have incorporated into it!
Post a Comment