me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Saturday, 14 February 2009

He loves me......



Happy Valentines Day to you !


Roses are from my beloved Hubby!

Thank you my lovely!
I love you xxxx


I made My Beloveds Valentines card using
one of photos I took of the roses he gave me.







10 comments:

Kim Costello said...

Gorgeous roses, clever of you to use the photo for hubby's card! LOL. Thanks for your sweet coments Tina, happy valentine's, HuGs Kim :D

Wiccababe said...

awwwwww isn't he a sweetie

NGCARDS said...

Awww look at you all loved up! lol I got nothing today, zilch! :(
Sorry I havent spoke to u recently I have been busy hun xxx

Debbie said...

Aww Teen - absolutely gorgeous roses - what a nice hubby you have...:) :) And what a brilliant idea to make him a fabby card using the pics of the roses...who's a clever girl then...:) :)

xxDebbiexx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous flowers and card :-) Happy Valentines Day to you ....

Dawn said...

Aww how nice Tina!

Bev said...

Beautiful roses and what a special card you have made with a photo from the roses.

hugs Bev x

Sammi said...

Oooh... lovely roses!! Love how you used the rose pic on your card.. which is fabulous! Looks so lovely!!
*hugs*

Jennifer Rose said...

nice roses! :D very nice of him :)

angelfruit said...

Lucky girl! You two remind me of bread and butter (jam on top) - it's nice to know that there is still love and romance in the world x