me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Can you help me out please?

I am sorry I have not been around much,
have been really tired and having Internet problems...
but I have a wee request if you can help me please.......
Dose anyone have a stamped image of something to do with" Keep Fit "
that they could send me ?
I will of course send you some images back in return.
I have a request for a card with Keep fit as the subject
and have no stamps that fit this at all.
Or do you know of a digital download ?
I would prefer a stamped image but if you know of
a link to a download that would be helpful too.

I am off to finish my bloggy post then see what you have been up to.
hope you are all dandy.
much love Tina xx

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Tina I will have a trawl through my stash!

Have an award for you too!

hugs
Dawn
xx
Is it a female card?

Jennifer Rose said...

can't help you with the stamp, sorry :/

get some rest soon! Is your back bugging you still? whats wrong with the net?

nessy said...

so sorry cannot help with that one tina!! if you want some others please let me know
vanessa xx

Ruth (ooffee) said...

If you like the Dottie and George downloads from Charmed Cards and Crafts, there is a picture of Dottie exercising in the Dottie at Home collection. Sorry I don't have anything else I can suggest....Ruth xx

http://www.charmedcardsandcrafts.co.uk/acatalog/Digital_Downloads.html

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hello Teen, sorry you have been having internet troubles hunny. I am not sure about the keep fit image, i will have a look at my stamps and images and if i have anything suitable ill send it to you hunny. Make sure you get plenty of rest hun, hate to hear you've not been feeling in top form! Big cyber hugs to you Linda x

Lisa said...

Hi Tina, Sorry I don't have anything suitable. Hope someone can help you. x

Debbie said...

I have been having problem with my PC too!
I'm not sure if I have any keep fit stamps...I will have a look through my stamps today! Debbie x