me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Cupcakes mmmmmmmmmmmm!

Due to stuff and various things going on
I have been really getting these
Crafty Ribbons Cup Cake challenge cards posted here.
They are at last on their way to the guys at Crafty Ribbons.

You get a lovely selection of the ribbons they want you to use
and I love playing with ribbons as you know so it was a win win situation!!

Here they are.....

This one I am not sure about.
I love the ribbon flowery thing I made with wee bits of the ribbons in the kit.
The backing paper was a freebie from a magazine this month.
The Happy Birthday bit is a lovely thick ribbon from the ribbons I was sent for this challenge.


This one I didn't like as I was making it, but now love.
the cupcake is made from textured card stock.
I put the icing and the paper cake through cuttle bug folders,
the bottom one is actually my Christmas tree one.
The candy squiggles are chopped up zigzag ribbons from the kit.
The candles were made from wee bits of ribbon, glitter glue & liquid pearls.
I should have put the I love cupcakes ribbon over a wee bit
as I have hidden the cute wee heart on it.


Lastly, I know I have shown this card before,
But I love Sammi's beautiful wee fairy girls.
This wee cutie is Angelique!

I think I need to go get some breakfast....
all this talk about cupcakes is making me hungry!

6 comments:

Wiccababe said...

gorgeous cards Tina, although I love ribbons I find them difficult to use on their own, but you've done a super job

Wendy said...

Gorgeous cards love them all
Wendy x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh Tina, what gorgeous cards hun. Those cup cakes look delicious don't they? you've certainly been busy since my last visit hun! hope you are okay and relaxing! hugs Linda x

Bev said...

Mmmm delicious! They look good enough to eat babes, absolutely brilliant!! x

mueppi said...

Wonderful cards, Tina!
I love them all!!!!
have a nice evening!!
Hugs Gisela

Dawn said...

Oooh yum yum!!! Great papers Tina