Time for a new challenge over at Crafty Muse.
and seeing as we have just had a change of season
Spring or Autumn depending on which side of the world you live on
then we would like you to make a project based on that theme:
Change of Season
So since I am enjoying the start Spring this is what I made
using Angelique holding flowers.
and seeing as we have just had a change of season
Spring or Autumn depending on which side of the world you live on
then we would like you to make a project based on that theme:
Change of Season
So since I am enjoying the start Spring this is what I made
using Angelique holding flowers.
I used the same design from card class on Tuesday.
The image matting overhangs the front page.
The image matting overhangs the front page.



4 comments:
gorgeous card tina ~such pretty papers and that image is so sweet ~ glad your back at your craft class ~really must think about doing the same ~never been to a craft class before!!
vanessa xx
will sent those images early next week ~any more you would like me to include???
Aww what a sweet card Teen, love those bo bunny papers too. :)
xxDebbiexx
nice work Teen x
OOOh... It's so pretty!! I Just love the colours and the sparkles!!
*hugs*
Sammi
xxx
Post a Comment