me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Friday, 13 March 2009

house mouse man.

I am not sure about this card,
it is my male house mouse card.
I have used white core card stock that
I have buffed with a nail file.
I didn't plan to use pink on the cake....
but I think the card is still manly!
The dots and with love is a cuttle bug folder.

Am off to go finish my in laws anniversary card.
Be back soon.

xox

16 comments:

Wendy said...

I think this is an ideal mans card, love what you have done with the cardstock
Wendy x

Carmen O. said...

Very nice! I love the sanded embossing...very manly looking. Great job!

scotspanda said...

oooh I love it babes, you don't notice the pink too much, its great

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Wiccababe said...

I think its a great mannies card :)

Karen said...

I think it looks fab as a mans card. I am so useless at male cards and you have done a great job.

Hope you are well,

Karen x

Nancy said...

Very nice masculine card! Love the papers you used.

Debbie said...

I think this is perfect for the male variety of the species..lol..love that white core cardstock. :)

xxDebbiexx

Debbie said...

It's a perfect card for a man, I love the colours and the image, beautifully put together as always. Debbie x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

I think this is such a lovely card Tina. You can't really see the pink, and the image is just so sweet. I think youve done a marvellous job! hugs Linda x

theneon said...

This card is just amazing -- just exactly perfect for a man. Martha Kay

Sammi said...

It'd definitely manly!! It's GREAT!!!
LOVE it!!
xxx

Sue from Oregon said...

Wonderful card and you have inspired me to get my borders back out and give them a whirl! Love it!

Unknown said...

Nice one, love house mouse and the autumnal colours work well for a bloke, I still have no cards made...but at least I have ideas now, LOL. Much love to you XX

Patti said...

Great card for a man I really love the cardstock you chose and the sanding! : ) Patti

Heather said...

Fabulous male card - definitely not too much pink!!
Gorgeous colours and great design.
Thanks for joining in at HM.
hugs Heather xx

Bev said...

I love cards that make me smile and this one sure does!! What a darling image Tina, such fun! x