me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Sunday, 15 March 2009

Crafty Pad # 13

oooh I made the Crafty Pad number 13 challenge on Friday 13th !!!!

Anyhooooooooo!

This week it is a sketch challenge.
We want you to use one of Crafty Pad Stamps
and again there is a wee prize on offer!!
go look and see what my fellow DT girlies have done!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have used.....*sigh* ok, I know I have a problem ....
I am slightly over fond of these beautiful stamps...

But yes,


I have used my favourite Butterfly stamps with verse set again.

You see what happened was,
Debbie is going to be giving away free downloadable papers,
and I saw the orange one,
I rememebred I had foudn some orange vellum....
and thought.....
This is perfect for a butterfly!!!


The swirly lines behind the butterfly and text
are also a stamp from the butterfly set.


I did get a bit carried away with doodle lines on this one.


I added soem peel oss stickers of flowers
and teh sentiment is a peel off by Anita I think.
From their wedding peel offs.
I have added it using a piece of acetate
to make a springy thingy.....
Added X-cut vellum punched butterflies to the corners.
The yellow layering card is from Stampin Up.

I hope you come and join us over at crafty pad this week.

love teen xxx

12 comments:

scotspanda said...

its gorgeous hun, love it :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Jennifer Rose said...

lovely card :D very spring like. and you can never have too many butterflies :p

trixi b said...

this is stunning Teen x

Powerful Search Engine said...

This is stunning tina I love it all, I love the butterfly, hugs Pascale

Wendy said...

This is beautiful Teen so pretty
Wendy x

nessy said...

lovely butterfly card ~very special!!
vanessa xx

Debbie said...

Hi Teen - thank you for another beautiful DT card for the Crafty Pad. :) That orange velum goes perfectly with the free spotted paper..:) :) Love your doodling too. :)

Hope you are well

xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

Kirsten...x said...

lovely card the butterfly is fab..hugs kirsten...x

Bev said...

Stunning! How gorgeous are those colours! Love that stamp too Tina, it's just so pretty x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Tina, I loev the colours and your fab doodling and the beutterfly is beautiful. Debbie x

Dawn said...

So beautiful Teen - love the colours and your layered flutterby..

Hugs
Dawn


quite a warm wind here today!!

Tasha said...

Oh this is a gorgeous card - its so beautiful and i love the butterfly
love tasha xx