me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Monday, 16 March 2009

Happy Anniversary Mop & Pop

Today is Andrew's parents Wedding Anniversary
and him & his siblings call them Mop & Pop.

The images are Hamish & Maggie from Sugar Nellie.
And I think they have to be some of my fave stamps .

There are loads of new stamps coming out all the time
but I still come back to these guys time and time again.

This Kilted Hamish was one of my first ever Sugar Nellie.
Karen was telling em there are new one in the pipeline!
Woooooooooo Hooooooooooo!
The blue hearts paper was a free download,
can't think just now where from.
Ribbon was from Crafty Ribbons valentines Challenge.

And me....I am so fed up!
I thought I had the sniffles due to eating dairy last week,
I have a dairy intolerance.........but
this morning I have swollen face due to congested sinus
and another blinkin cold!!!!
Am not a happy bunny!

Am off back to bed.

take care xxx

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card, ooh your poor thing. I hope you feel better soon. When you keep getting things back, it drags you down. You take care and big hugs to you XX

Jackie said...

Oh what a lovely card, and thos images are so sweet :o)
Jackie xx

mueppi said...

Lovely card with cute images and great colours!
Hugs Gisela

scotspanda said...

awww what a fab card and how sweet that andrew calls his parents mop and pop!! cute!

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Wiccababe said...

aw hope you're feeling better soon - I've had this cold for weeks and its now in my chest and not shifting.

and the card is stunning - I have to admit the Hamish in kilt is one I keep coming back to too. Will have to get the matching Maggie
xx

NGCARDS said...

Awww bless ya hope you get better soon :) Asif you have a dairy intolerance, thats all I ever seem to consume! lol
Love this card its fab :) xxx

Dawn said...

Awww how cute is this Teen

LOL at Mop and Pop!!

thanks so much for the wee notebook - it's lovely...

hugs
Dawn
xx
Will e-mail you tonite!

Dawny P said...

Mop & Pop are fabulous Teen. But not so fab re your poorly stuff chick. Get well huggles coming your way xxxxx

Jennifer Rose said...

oh no!! get better soon!

Lisa said...

Great card! I love these images ~ so cute! x

Tasha said...

Oh this is fantastic i love everything about it
love tasha xx