me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Friday, 1 May 2009

Doggy Day Care

Poppy has had a lovely day with
her best bud Brodie.
Am thinking of setting up a doggy day care!

She doesn't leave his side!
So when he jumped up on the sofa
to escape from her.....

Guess who wanted to cuddle in for a sleepie!


She won't just cuddle in ....


She wants to play even while he wants to sleep.


The did cuddle down but only after
he moved to the other side of the sofa...

Oh did I tell you ...
we are getting a puppy for Poppy?


10 comments:

Wiccababe said...

oooooooooo a new puppy!!!!

DawnMarie said...

Hi Tina, thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog, it means so much to me. Your dog is beautiful and I was laughing at the westie, I had a westie when I was little, his name was dougal and he was such a character, he would have fought goliath! Looking forward to seeing the new puppy and some crafty makes. Thank you again. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Jennifer Rose said...

awww!! :D your getting another dog?

Ali said...

I would love another dog, but we are not at home enough! maybe I can share your puppy on line!!! please x

Julie Allain said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lovely lovely photos x

nessy said...

thanks for sharing tina ~wonderful photos ~ooooooooooh a new puppy ~will have your hand full then!!
vanessa xx

simplyfairies said...

Awwwww too gorgeous by halves...

Kath Stewart said...

oh this is so cute...love the pics and yeeehaaa....a new puppy...how lovely....Hugs Kath xxxx

Lauri said...

oh a puppy for poppy!!!!!!yay!

Dawn said...

Awwwwww Teeennn - This made me laugh - look at those paws up in the air - and it's as if Brodie is saying "For God Sakes Get Offa Me just for a minute!!!!"

A puppeeeee - oh god I'm hyperventilating already!!!!!...
Wheeeee!!!