me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Sunday, 31 May 2009

Race for life

This post will stay at the top till 31st May.



I think we all know someone who is or has battled Cancer
and sadly have probably have lost someone we loved due to Cancer.
If you can, if you want to make a donation to a Cancer Charity
have you thought about donating to Race for Life?

Fellow Blogger Kimmie is doing
Race for life this year.

Please don't forget to tick Gift Aid...
it means Cancer research gets an extra 25% at
NO EXTRA COST TO YOU!

If you take a few moments to sponsor someone it
is quicker than a wee touch of online shopping......

And £5 is less than your usual rubber stamp....
with no P&P


With love

me xxxx

4 comments:

Just call me G said...

I could blinking well drive to Scotland and kiss you.. (sadly I can't afford the petrol) xx

DawnMarie said...

A brilliant charity, I used to do race for life before my spinal trouble began but my friend Julie does Race for Life every year and I go and support her, its a great atmosphere every year and everyone has a fab time. Its def worthwhile giving it a try. Dawn Marie.xx

Kimmi said...

Hi Teen

Thank so much for putting this up on my behalf! Really appreciate it!

Being diagnosed at only 25 is tough some times, especially having only just had a baby who was 3months old. If I can give something back, I'm more than happy to, thus why I am doing the race for life!

Huge Hugs!!

Kimmi xx

Tasha said...

Wow When you say it like that Teen it makes me feel really selfish and generally greedy. I spend so much money on my hobby and never think of the charities i could help. I live in a bubble sometimes and i need to remember there is aowrld that is bigger than my family and friends. Ill definately make a donation. Thanks for opening my eyes Teen
love tasha xx