live in north east Scotland with hubby ,Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo.
I am a Hippy chick who loves to laugh!
Background in Nursing, but taking time out from that, not sure where it will take me ......
witch by nature....
bitch by choice!
Hi Tina, So sorry to hear you have lost your mojo! Hope you find it again soon. Think all mojo's go missing from time to time (I know mine does lol!). x
oh so sorry tina that your mojo has gone walk about ~mine as well ~maybe they have walked off together into the sunshine!! hope yours comes back very soon as your work has been so stunning!! hugs, vanessa xx
Hey, I am sure I've seen it somewhere! Don't worry though, I been losing mine alot recently but it always seems to turn up when least expecting it to! ;O) xx
15 comments:
Hi Tina, So sorry to hear you have lost your mojo! Hope you find it again soon. Think all mojo's go missing from time to time (I know mine does lol!). x
Il keep an eye out for it and send it back to you straight away! xxx
awwww darl!! hope she gets her backside back pronto lol
lotsalove
Amanda xx
naughty Mr mojo....if I see him I will send him right home...Big hugs Kath xxxx
I think you have been working too hard, take a break and some photographs and do something different! Oh and have fun - Hugs, ChrissyXX
oh so sorry tina that your mojo has gone walk about ~mine as well ~maybe they have walked off together into the sunshine!!
hope yours comes back very soon as your work has been so stunning!!
hugs, vanessa xx
*goes looking for your mojo*
is poppy any good at sniffing out thing? ;)
awww no, its a bugger when the mojo up and leaves - hopefully it'll make an appearance now the suns disappeared
xx
I hate it when that happens! Hope you get it returned to you soon! Hope all is well with you! Best, Curt
hey there cheeky there's an award for you on my blog......
lotsalove
Amanda xx
hows the mojo search going? have left you something on my blog
xx
Hello Tina, wonder where you had got to. Hope you are well and hope your mojo returns soon
Clairex
Bloomin' mojo -where is it when you need it... I know the feeling but it will spring right back soon..
Hugs
Dawn
xx
Hey, I am sure I've seen it somewhere! Don't worry though, I been losing mine alot recently but it always seems to turn up when least expecting it to! ;O)
xx
Just sending you some mojo hugs xxxxxx
Post a Comment