at home made ice cream....
fresh raspberry with low fat probotic yogurt
and which chocolate shards.
Was yummmmmmmmmmmmmm!
S was here and as you know she is
doing weigh watchers.
We worked out how many points it
was for whole tub and then divided it
up into scoop sized portions & estimated points.
It was tangy and low in fat.
You didn't need much
to feel you had a really yummy pud.
And it worked out as a low point dessert,
I forgot to put fresh rasps on the plates...
Still loads in the freezer...
anyone want some??



8 comments:
ok that looks less like a massacre and more like a melted brain this time, but am sure it was yummy lol
Ooh yum yum yum yum yum yum looks fab. Lol at Debs melted brain comment.x
I looks pretty!
Hmmmmmmmmmmm yum, yum
Hugs Gisela
me! :D that looks really good!
Oh yum, any chance of you posting to ireland lol. Donna x
mmmmmmmmmm ... where's mine !!!
Looks really Yummy!
Thanks for popping by earlier to wish us good luck with the challenge blog. I've decided to go ahead and sell the charms too. I've just set up a new blog for it!
hugs
Kim xx
mmmm mmm mmm... yes please... now what would A tell he post office man was in the parcel I wonder?? lol!
How many points was a serving??
Sorry I have not been online.. forgot I had CBT last night! Was good!
xxx
mmm...yummy! Can you post me some? lol
Post a Comment