This card is for a lassie at work,
for her Niece's 6th's Birthday.
I stamped the ribbon with a See D sentiment.
The balloon is a sizzex die.
The gorjuss Girl is one of a swap with Debbi
and I had a go at her "how to shade hair. "
Need to practice that a bit more.
for her Niece's 6th's Birthday.
I stamped the ribbon with a See D sentiment.
The balloon is a sizzex die.
The gorjuss Girl is one of a swap with Debbi
and I had a go at her "how to shade hair. "
Need to practice that a bit more.
My Time to Craft who want Kids Kards.
Cute Card Thursday want Numbers & Letters.
I am not sure about the gingham backing paper.
It is a wee bit shiny for my liking.
It came in a pack with new
"how to book" I bought.
I used a wee bit inside
hope you are all fine.
love Tina xx
love Tina xx



14 comments:
A card with attitude by the looks of things, love it
Wendy x
Hi Tina, Such a cute card! She looks lovely coloured blue and I love the gingham paper. x
I love it - think the gingham is fine.
have a nice day Teen xx
great card chick I bet your niece will love it, great stamping on the ribbon if I tried it it wouls have been all over the place lol
lotsalove
Amanda xx
Good morning Teen i hope you are well my dear friend. Wow what a stunning card i love this gorjuss girl, she looks fab! have a great weekend, big hugs Linda x
Gorgeous card Tina. I love this one's attitude and you have coloure her beautifully. Great gingham paper too.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Cathy xx
Fab card - Love the girlie - Great card. Nice to see you having a play with hair. I think thats the only part of the stamped images I dislike colouring!
Tattoos - hmm I have seven yes - I have a big(ish) dragon on my shoulder, I have a tribal sun lower back and just below that I have a tribal band. (Where the sun was I used to have a dolphin but got him covered up. I got him when I was 16 rebellious and just pointed at a tattoo cos my mam said I couldnt have one lol... so he has now gone) I have two chinese symbols on my tummy just above my hip bone - supposedly saying Angel and Love, then on my opposite hip bone I have a lizard. and on my right foot I have a black panther... I love every single on. I need to find someone who will tattoo me a poppy when My chemo is finished. so that will make 8 - will have to get the 8th without stephen knowing hehehe!!
Kim xx
where I put 'great card' I meant to say ' great colouring' gosh I am such a dunce!
Lovely card, Tina!
I love the colors!!!!!
Hugs Gisela
Fabulous card! Love the gingham! Many thanks for joining the CCT challenge! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend! Debx
Hiya Teen
Whee - cute cute card and boy is she making a statement.. your colouring is great..
Hugs
Dawn
xx
Great card Teen, what a look that young lady has..perfect for a young girls birthday card. :) :)
Love your wee tag on the back of the card too - perfect finishing touch. ;)
xxDebbiexx
Too adorable for words, love the gingham, it works so well with that cute image hun x
Beautiful card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx
Post a Comment