me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Sunday, 28 June 2009

cuddles & cards

Thank you for all my get well wishes
I am all better now.

{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}

Well the sun is shining and Poppy is happy
as her wee mate Brodie was round
and after some manic playtime
it was time for a cuddle & sleepy.
Brodie likes to sleep using
Poppy's bum as a pillow!


Anyway.....I digress.
I think I am am slowly finding my mojo...
but I think the sunshine
wins over crafting just now.

This one is made with a flower petal stamp set.
Not sure where the sentiment is from
think it was a see D stamp.



I am liking chalk smudging
for the edges just now.
The card has a slight shimmer to it.


My second card is an order.
I can't decide if it is too
plain or not......
It is for a fella.


Hope you are all fine
best go see what you have all been up to,
much love
Teen xx

7 comments:

scotspanda said...

I love the flpwer card babes it is gorgeous, the graduation card is perfect for a guy :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Lauri said...

So glad you are feeling better! I was following your facebook illness...not fun!!!! Such a cute flower card and a great guy graduation card!

Kath Stewart said...

loving that flower petal card...gorgeous or what and your graduation card is perfect...you know men...they don't like anything too fancy....glad you are feeling better...Hugs Kath xxxxx

Jennifer Rose said...

aww very cute picture of the 2 of them :)

I don't think that graduation card is too plain. Not all cards need to be flashy :)

Lisa said...

Hi Tina, So glad you are feeling better. Great cards! The flower one is gorgeous and the graduation card is perfect (IMO men think less is more!).

Lisa x

DawnMarie said...

So glad you are feeling better, and I love your flower card, its beautiful. I think the graduation card is a perfect man card and I think the 80 card is not too foofy at all (love that word lol). And the pics of poppy and brodie are just so sweet. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Dawn said...

Hi Teen

Great to see you back with such great cards and I LOVE the flower brooch - I know what you mean about the weather - we're just not used to it and the muggy air is getting a bit too much for me too, I think we need a good storm to clear the air - I keep getting sore heads..

I lost a new Sugar Nellie by Leanne Ellis called Time Flies and haven't even used it - I am PO'd to say the least - I even got the black bag out from the rubbish but couldn't see it although I only checked the carrier bags at the top so it could've been in there..
Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Hugs
Dawn

Poppy and Brodie so make me smile they are such best buds...
xxxx