This weekend passed way too quick.
DH's Brother is away back to my inlaws &
will be going home to Auz at the end of the week.
I have a couple of cards done
orders for people at work.
I loved this tractor card
so made it again
for a wee boy who is tractor daft.
Hope his Mum & dad like it too.
DH's Brother is away back to my inlaws &
will be going home to Auz at the end of the week.
I have a couple of cards done
orders for people at work.
I loved this tractor card
so made it again
for a wee boy who is tractor daft.
Hope his Mum & dad like it too.
The same person also wanted a card for her older uncle.
The backing papers were from my lovely mate Chrissy.
Thanks babe.
The rose of the watering can is actually silver.
All I had to go on with this card was his name,
age and he loves his garden.
The roses are made using the punched out flowers.
The backing papers were from my lovely mate Chrissy.
Thanks babe.
The rose of the watering can is actually silver.
All I had to go on with this card was his name,
age and he loves his garden.
The roses are made using the punched out flowers.



13 comments:
am sure they'll all love them teen, fab cards quine
xx
Hiyaaaa!!
Great to see you back, have been missing my daily dose of Teen and Poppy!!!! LOL
What's up with all the mojo's - is there a black hole out there full of them!!!
You have been so busy though so your mojo didn't go too far!!
gorgeous cards love the one for your mum - those flowers are gorjusss! ooh and that fruit platter looked delicious!!
hugs
Dawnxxxx
Lovely cards and I so know what you mean about time flying by at such a rate...hugs to you. Oh and as Dawny said that fruit platter looked lush as did the chocolate sauce ;)
hi dolly, love the cards, espec the last one its really lovely :o)
lotsalove
Amanda xx
And thanks for rubbing it in that its dry with you!!
Great cards I love the anniversary one
Wendy x
All your cards are great!
Hugs Gisela
these are fab, I love the roses, they're lovely. I'm sure everyone will love the cards you've made. Hugs DawnMarie.xx
Love all your cards!!! Don't worry about catching up...we are all still here!!
Hello Tina, hope you are well. Love your cards really great for the men. Have a good week
Clairexx
wonderful cards tina ~ gosh time does pass to quickly!!
vanessa xx
Brilliant cards Tina - Love the personalisation!
Sorry I've not been by in a while. I have been having problems viewing some peoples blogs then had a new computer set up for me its been all go!
There is a little something over at my blog waiting for you!
See you soon
Kimmi x
Wonderful cards Tina and completely agree with you... time does pass to quickly!! and there's so much to do! Hope you are well, thanks for stopping by, HuGs Kim x
Have an award for you especially for you with love..
hugs
Dawn
x
Post a Comment