me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Thursday, 12 November 2009

wandering back in.....

It's been a while,
not sure where the time has gone at all.
Been a bit of a roller coaster here.
Lots happening but
nothing I can go into just now.
I know that sounds cryptic
it's not ment to,
it is just how it is.

Have not done much crafting,
enjoyed some card making classes
but have no pictures to post.

Dare I say it,
I have even bought Christmas cards this year.
Oh and don't get me started on the fact one of my neighbours
has already got all her xmas decs all up,
including a four foot inflatable snow man
in her front garden!!!!
ITS ONLY NOVEMBER!!!!
Step away from the the crazy woman!!!

Anyway..............

Time for a walk after I go see
what you guys have all been up to
which may take some time,
you have all been so busy,
and blogger is playing silly beggers
with me today......
Just like I haven't been away ! LOL



much love
Teen xx

16 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

great to have you back and love that pic of the gorgeous pupster and that beautiful carpet of gold.....big hugs kath xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back! Hope all is well!

NGCARDS said...

Glad to see you back, I was beginning to think you had fallen off the edge of the world! lol
Your neighbor sounds quite amusing tbh, I would love to put my decs up now but stopping myself until 1st of Dec! lol
xxx

Susie Little said...

I Just love that picture on your header!!! she's certainly strong!!!
Nice to see you in blogland. Im not to bad really just waiting on a date for the op then I can plan my life without painkillers and artificial hormones, be normal again!!!

Unknown said...

Haha, it is great to see you back again...I missed your chat and pictures of poppy dog.... thats the bestest big smile I have had today :D

Debbie said...

Aww Teen so great to see you back again - missed you heaps. :) Look forward to seeing more posts from you.
How beautiful is that poppy dog - just look at the gloss on her coat - gorgeous. :)
Take care
xxDebbiexx

Cathy said...

Hello stranger - where have you been?
Love the photo - gorgeous autumn pic.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Sammi said...

Oh Teen - It;s lovely to see you posting!! and lovely to see Poppy dog too!! Sorry to hear about your crazy neighbour!
(HUGS)
xxx

scotspanda said...

hey dolli, glad to see you posting again! Pops is looking fabulous :o)

talk soon hunni

Amanda xxx

Lisa said...

Hi, Great to have you back! Hope to see some of your fab cards again soon.

Lisa x

DawnMarie said...

I was starting to worry about you Mrs! Really glad to see you back. Hope you have been ok. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Jennifer Rose said...

yay! a post from you :D and a bit of a mystery to start the post. hmmmm *puts on thinking cap*

Wiccababe said...

you've been missed chum, and I forgot all about your buttons, can you email me your address again and I'll get them off to you
Debz
xx

Donna said...

Good to have you back. Know what you mean about the xmas decs its waaaaay too early for all that. Donna x

nessy said...

so good to have you back ~hope you are here in blog land to stay ~ miss your beautiful creations and your special sense of humour!!
vanessa xx

Dawn said...

Awww Teen great to see you back, have missed your posts, here's to more in 2010,

Happy New Year

furry hugs to Poppy

Dawn
xx