It is cold and blustery here today
but still spring
so am happy with that!
Had to tidy the garden,
lots of chopping and cutting,
a trip to the recycling centre
with a trailer load of cuttings....
You know there is always
a Poppy involved.....
*sigh*
but still spring
so am happy with that!
Had to tidy the garden,
lots of chopping and cutting,
a trip to the recycling centre
with a trailer load of cuttings....
You know there is always
a Poppy involved.....
*sigh*
I hate making sympathy cards,
but then who likes making them?
This one is for my lovely mate Rob.
I find male cards difficult anyway,
so make it a male sympathy card
and its a double whammy.
but then who likes making them?
This one is for my lovely mate Rob.
I find male cards difficult anyway,
so make it a male sympathy card
and its a double whammy.
but since I saw a beautiful
black, white and splash of colour
sympathy card
on Curt's blog here....
I have been really taken with the idea.
(Go and check out his House mouse cards and
beautiful photography, and handsome doggies!)
~oooOooo~
Now....
you may or may not know but
I have a bit
of a Twilight Obsession....
Just a wee one!!!
And this card is made for a fellow
Team Cullen Lover.
The black hearts and red lips are stamps.
the Greeting Farm Edward
is meant to sparkle!
Cause the best Vamps do!!!
The white feathers need no explanation
if you are a fellow Obsessive!



8 comments:
Two fab cards Teen, sympathy cards are always diffcult to make and I love your sparkly 'Twilight' card.
So glad to hear you remembered to bring Poppy home from the recycling centre :)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Debbie x
Hiya quine, you've done a fab job with the sympathy card. And the Edward card is just too cute complete with sparkles.
And isn't Poppy just princess of the castle in the trailer there lol
You're not alone in your obsession lol
Debz
xx
well this is my third try at posting on your post today!!
fabby pic of poppy and just love both your cards (keep it simple now incase it doesn`t post!!)
hugs from afar
vanessa xx
ps answer to your question about my bunny on my blog ~ stamped on circle, stamped in another piece of card ,coloured, cut out ,used foam pads ~ decoupaged ~ so big ears!! seemples!! like me!! :~)
I'm sure Poppy would have had a great time being left at the centre, lots of things to run and chew on :p
I think your with sympathy card is wonderful and very elegant...
And your sparkly twilight card made me smile...I like sparkly
I checked out Kurts blog too, how inspirational that is, thanks for sharing :-)
OMGosh what sweet things you said about me! Thank you so much. I think your sympathy card turned out beautifully! You did a beautiful job with it. And that sweet picture of Poppy is adorable. I always smile when I come to your blog and see your banner picture. That has to be one of my most favorite dog pics! Best, Curt
Hi Teen
Lovely card. Sympathy cards are always too difficult for me to do and I end up buying and writing reems inside them.
Love the colours and the Twilight card - LOVE IT! I'm waiting for New Moon to show up on DVD. Said dispatched on Saturday, but still not here! Back to back twilight and new moon! Whoot Whoot!
Kimmi x
Wow bth of these cards are gorgeous. I find sympathy cards so hard but yours is so elegant and beautiful. Im not a twilight fan but your Edward card is so cool - the sparkle is awesome!
love tasha xx
Post a Comment