me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Thursday, 18 March 2010

spring is in the air

I do love the fact warmer weather
is here at last, for how long....
who knows....

Spring is trying it's best to come.

Warmer walks,
green sprouting everywhere.

Poppy with a small stick
no matter what the weather.


It is a bit blurry,
but is it not easy to get a
Poppy action shot!


The garden is starting to show
signs of life life now too.
These Crocus bulbs always
remind me of someone I loved.
The make me smile when
I see them pop up every spring.


I used the purple and green as inspiration
for a wee card today.
The photo is not great
but the dark shimmery card card
is a dark bottle green
and quite pretty in real life!

iI am entering it for a couple of challenges
My time to craft want Lace this week.
Anyone For Anya want spring cards.
and ABC Challenge want Quotes.

I am not sure who wrote the quote,
I have looked it up online and
it seems to be a mix of a few quotes.
But it says what I need to card to say.

Greeting Farm seems to be
the stamps of the moment,
I like them!


12 comments:

Susie Little said...

Oh this card is so lovely but not a cute as Poppy!!!xxxxxx love to you all!!

Dawn said...

Hiya Teen

Awww this is such a cute card, and how great to see the lovely Poppy Dog again, wow she looks bigger!!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Jennifer Rose said...

poppy should sign up to help out the lumberjacks :D

Helen said...

Lovely card...fabulous quote!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

maddy hill said...

fab card ! what a lovely doggie !
love the name poppy !

hugs
maddyx

Lisa said...

Hi Tina, Such a cute card! Love the sweet image.

Hope all is well with you.

Hugs

Lisa x

Tasha said...

Super cute card! Love this anya. Great colours and fabby layout
love tasha xx

Daniele said...

greta card and just lovin the colours thanks for joining us at MTTC enter now is via Mr. LInky hugs from Daniele

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Tina, love the colours and image. Poppy looks so happy with that little (?) stick!!!
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this time.
Cathy xx

Curt in Indy said...

Love that dark green card stock. Shows up really pretty when you click on the picture. That sentiment is beautiful too. Love it! And that sweet Poppy again with her stick. That is so adorable. Best, Curt

Debi said...

Lovely job on this. Thank you for playing along with the Anyone for Anya? challenge.

Sandie said...

Absolutely beautiful! Such a wonderful quote too.

Thanks for joining us on ABC Challenges.