Warning!
Many photos ALERT!
My Crafty Ribbon Challenge Ribbons
for Fun in the Sun arrived
this morning!
So guess what I spent today doing!
This is them half way through me crafting
for WOYWW
It's a bit of a mess.....
And to be honest
not 100% tidy yet... Ooops.
I decided to make a holiday fund tin.
I can not remember if I have
sent the lovelies at Crafty Ribbons
an altered tin before.
I wanted to make a big sun
using my nesties and a punch
to make all the sun beams.
The small golden ribbon is also
from Crafty Ribbons and such a great match
the other ribbons.
These ribbons were out of my comfort zone
but I really enjoyed the challenge.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I took the image of the boat from the actual
ribbon and used card to make my boat.
I took the image of the boat from the actual
ribbon and used card to make my boat.
I loved this ribbon,
had a real party feel about it.
I took all the colours of the
balloons on the ribbon.
Then cut out the balloons.
I used embroidery threads as strings.
Regulars here will notice I have used
a Forever Friends bear,
which I love on other peoples
card, but due to me colouring them
so they look like they have been
drunk while applying make up
by the trowel ......
I usually avoid them.
had a real party feel about it.
I took all the colours of the
balloons on the ribbon.
Then cut out the balloons.
I used embroidery threads as strings.
Regulars here will notice I have used
a Forever Friends bear,
which I love on other peoples
card, but due to me colouring them
so they look like they have been
drunk while applying make up
by the trowel ......
I usually avoid them.



12 comments:
Some really fab creations and what a lovely dog :-)
A x
Fab projects and great photos - I love the idea of a drunken FF bear!
Nicki, xx
Fab projects and Cute dog. Hugs Pam x
from one Tina to another ... great blog hun xx Your dog is the cutest!! I love my dog too xx
Ahh, bored labs...there's a history for me! You certainly rose to the challenge with these projects, love 'em, specially the bright and cheery holiday fund!
Love the holiday fund tin and your dog is adorable.
Lesley Xx
I'm totally impressed with the way you made that boat match the ribbon. Now THAT was clever! Sounds like your lab got the attention he wanted. Aren't they funny when they act like that? Sorry I'm late. Happy WOYWW.
What lovely fresh summery bright colours.....pretty work!
Not a dog person (in fact they petrify me) but even I can see he is a cutie
These are fab hun! I havent had a chance to play with mine yet. Isnt Bella a cheeky dog lol xxx
Wonderful projects Tina, love the tin idea, lovely bright colours, have a great weekend, take careX:)
Love what you have done to the tin hun and your cards are beautiful :0)
Awwww what a cutie pie....maybe he just wanted to take some shots lol.
*hugs* Heather x
Lovely cards, a really fun tin, I just save two pound coins in a 'piggy' (don't get very many!) and a lovely dog!!
(Lyn)
Post a Comment