What a beautiful day it has been here
today, hopefully you have all been enjoying
this glorious weather as well!
Some makes and bleathers to share.
This one is using my new Sugar Nellie
little cotton rabbits. I love these guys!
The embossing means I can enter it in both
The Crafty Pads & Allsorts challenge.
Hidden treasures want Ribbon.
today, hopefully you have all been enjoying
this glorious weather as well!
Some makes and bleathers to share.
This one is using my new Sugar Nellie
little cotton rabbits. I love these guys!
The embossing means I can enter it in both
The Crafty Pads & Allsorts challenge.
Hidden treasures want Ribbon.
Now over at Kath's blog you will see a post
about a crop in the North East of Scotland
on the 3rd of July,
which is not only going to be great fun
but is also fund raising for Save the children.
Now I wont be able to go, but wanted to make something
for this great cause.
They have asked you make
something in red and white and cheerful.
So here is mine.....
The plain red heart is held in place
with a small piece of fishing line.

Secret Crafters wanted strawberries and cream
so thats sorted here.
ABC wanted extra dimension.
I think the cut out and suspended heart fits the bill.
about a crop in the North East of Scotland
on the 3rd of July,
which is not only going to be great fun
but is also fund raising for Save the children.
Now I wont be able to go, but wanted to make something
for this great cause.
They have asked you make
something in red and white and cheerful.
So here is mine.....
The plain red heart is held in place
with a small piece of fishing line.
Secret Crafters wanted strawberries and cream
so thats sorted here.
ABC wanted extra dimension.
I think the cut out and suspended heart fits the bill.
Here is the inside.
Got to have me some Edward....
my fave pixie dust of flirting Edward...
*sigh*
No reason for this card....
my fave pixie dust of flirting Edward...
*sigh*
No reason for this card....
My cousin is getting married next month
this card for the happy couple
takes elements from their
wedding invite.
The embossed panel is shimmery
and slightly different shade of white
than the base card.
and to finish before I go blog hopping....
My babies,
It is getting harder to get a photo
of the two of them staying still!
Enjoy the sunshine
have a great week!
Love Teen xx
have a great week!
Love Teen xx



14 comments:
Adorable card, just love that bunny! Thanks for joining in at Hidden Treasures this week. Hugs, Claire x
Lovely cards thanks for joining us at the crafty pad this week.
Your dogs are so cute, My black lab never stays still for a photo, I managed to get one the other day, when he had found some water to go in lol.
Gorgeous cards - you have been busy! Jo x
Wow, Bella is getting so big!
Cards are lovely, as always!!
Aww such a cute bunny, and beautiful blue papers! Thanks for joining us at Hidden Treasures! xoxo Kelli
Love your pictures of Edward and puppies!! Oh,and love your card too hehe...such a cute bunny! Thanks for joining Hidden Treasures!
Adorable image and the colors you used a great! Thanks for playing along with Hidden Treasures!
Love the embossing and your image. Your dogs are adorable. Wish I could go to the crop in Scotland. how cool would that be.
Thanks for joining us at Hidden Treasures.
Mari
Thanks for dropping in to my blog. Yes they are 3 Cairn terriers. The light coloured one is now 12yrs old and the other two are brother and sister and are 7yrs old. They are never far from my side :-)
A x
Fabulous selection of cards, and the dogs are so cute ...x
Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x
Some very elegant cards in there hun! You have been busy...
And Bella has got all growed up while I have been away..
I love the little cotton rabbits too Tina, have just knitted a little bunny egg cosy that I bought in the LCR etsy shop, Julie's work is gorgeous. I will post a pic on my blog. Beautiful wedding card, so classic and gorgeous. The hearts card is stunning, just love it. Great Edward card too, did you get a crowd of friends together to go see Eclipse at the weekend? Dawn Marie.xx
Hi chick - if you nip over to my blog, you might find something there to make you smile :) Hugs, Dawny xxx
Great cards and LOVE any pics you post of the gorgeous doggies!
Sammi
xxx
Post a Comment