me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Monday, 6 September 2010

Babes and Blooms

You know what it is like....
you make a few cards,
some you like....
and some not so much....


This one I do like.
Lady at work is very prompt with
keeping her filing up to date
and called the file fairy by
her co-workers.
She is also very fit.

So this was for her.....


This one I am very unsure of.
I have seen similar cards
with the paper cut into squares
and stuck in the pattern below.

The paper is Bo Bunny,
and more busy than I usually use,
But I think it looks sort of ok.
The flower is cut from Tim Holts die.


This one is using a down load called Stella
from Bugaboo, I love them!



Stella with a different hair colour!
LOL



Now for another couple of babes....
My wee brown eyed girls.
Bella managed to get into the
recycling box, where my Hubby
had put the empty sacks
the dog biscuits come in....


This took her about twenty minuets....


She also stole the plant from the table
and replanted it,
in several bits,
in a nice deep hole....


Bella is 6 months old,
and now just a wee bit taller
and longer than Poppy!


Am pretty tired today,
Andrew was on a night shift,
Poppy woofed at 1.30am
to let me know that she had scared
off the scary monster....

Bella woke me at 6am by poking Andrews
touch bedside lamp with her nose
and switching it on and off,
and on and off,

Like a disco!!!

*yawn*

Hope you are all well.

Love Teen xx

8 comments:

Wiccababe said...

your dogs sound like my kids Tina :S
all your cards are fab - those Stella's really make me laugh, I imagine that will be me in a few years time
Debz
xx

NGCARDS said...

Lovely cards hun! Lol at Bella, she really is a cheeky little dog lol xxx

Anonymous said...

Love your cards! They will surely brighten someone's day!

Unknown said...

Bella is a little mynx methinks ;-)
I know that feeling, I always sleep really badly when Andy is on nights, after a week I have trouble stringing a sentence together!
I love all the cards especially the one you are not so keen on, it is very stylish...
Hugs to you XX

Jennifer Rose said...

lol!! shouldn't laugh, but it is a funny image of a dog touching a lamp on and on again ;) glad sky hasn't figured that out, but she does poke me in the back when she has decided that everyone should be up :/

Annette Bowes said...

Love all your cards Tina! Those bugaboo images are so funny! Now got the image of a light going on and off in my head what a clever pooch, hope you get a better nights sleep tonight, take careX:)

Curt in Indy said...

This post really made me laugh out loud. The two sentiments on the Stella cards are a riot! And then to see the destruction pictures and the plant "replanted" was a hoot. Wouldn't you love to know what goes through their little minds when they do stuff like this? LOL Best, Curt

Dawn said...

Hiyaaa Teen

He He great cards, love those sentiments!!

Good grief those two fur balls sure are up to mischief ROFL!!
Bet you weren't too happy at first but what can yu do but laugh in the end!

hugs
DAwn
x