me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Friday, 17 September 2010

stuff and bits.

Holla!
Hope things are all good with you guys,
things are ok here.

Few makes to show you,
this was from a sketch,
but I took so long between thinking
about it, and actually doing it,
that the challenge has passed
and I can't even mind who set the
sketch in the first place!!

Anyway....


I got a bit carried away with inking the
edges and I love these papers,
think they are basic grey.

~~~~~T~~~~~

This is an altered notebook,
using a Sugar Nellie Autumn stamp
which is on offer as a set just now.
I have added the persons name,
but don't want to show it on here
since I still haven't posted it yet....


I am entering it in three challenges....
Creative card crew,
A spoonful of sugar,
Allsorts,
who all want autumnal colours.

~~~~~T~~~~~

Lastly an easel card for a man at work
to give to his daughter.
The dog is actually Poppy.
I used a sketch thingy online to
used to alter a photo of her.
The papers are Bo Bunny.


Talking of Poppy.....
Here she is with her wee Pal Bella,
in their nice new bed.
Also known as their play pen....


Bella is a smidge taller and longer than Poppy now....
And still growing....

Love to you all.
xxx

9 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Tima

Some gorgeous work, thank you for joining in at my Colours of Autumn theme at Allsorts this week.

Bella certainly has grown. Just comparing her to Daisy who is now twelve weeks old and looks like she will be bigger than the other labs.

B x

Curt in Indy said...

Great cards, but LOVE the one where Poppy's photo was used. That is awesome! What online program did you use? And the pics of the "kids" are so sweet. Just want to reach through the screen and hug 'em! Hope you are well! Best, Curt

mueppi said...

Great cards and I love the photo!
Hugs Gisela

scotspanda said...

gorgeous "stuff" mrs mac, love them all especially the card with poppy dog on :o)

really loved your ribbon challenge stuff too love

lotsalove

Amanda xx

CraftyC said...

Great work Tina, love the notebook. All beautiful!
Clairex

Jennifer Rose said...

bella is a mutant lab, hit by radiation as a puppy. she will eventually grow to be godzilla size and destroy scotland :p

Wendy said...

Hi Teen, sorry I've not visited in a while, you have added some lovely projects
Wendy x

Wiccababe said...

gorgeous creations Teen, I'm gulty of that nowadays - by the time I get around to using a sketch the challenge has passed by. the dogs are just beautiful. I was telling my chum with the 2 labs what I'd been saying to you on FB and she said she didn't know if it was a blonde lab thing or a second lab thing :)
Debz
xx

Maria Matter said...

awww, this is beautiful hun! what a sweet little image!
Thanks so much for joining in the creative card crew autumnal challenge!
Blessings!