me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Saturday, 5 February 2011

Saturday stuff

Was out having a wee galavant today.
Took myself to lunch,
and after I convinved myself
in this day and age
it was no big deal to go and
eat all by myself,
I was asked twice was I eating
all by myself,
and the waitress then shouted out
"Table for one only...."
to which her boss asked her to clarify...
"Just one? She is eating by herself...?"

So yeah....anyway.....

Had lunch then went to Debbi's
Promarker class at Simply Create.
It was really lovely to meet Debbi & Anne
face to face in real life!

And lovely to see a few face's I have come to know
from going through to Alford.

I have still to finish my two cards off,
so just a wee sneaky peek at something.


I did part with two jars of my
home made beet root chutney.
And have been asked for the recipe.....
If I tell you,
do you promise not to tell anyone???




I will tell you however....
there were two miss doggies
who were not best pleased
at having to spending a wee while
at home, by them selves!


oh and Bella Boo was a wee star at doggy class
on Wednesday!
I was so proud of her......
It's not that she can't do what I ask her to there....
she just chooses not most of the time!

Hope you are well.
Much love
Teen xxx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds like you have had a lovely day Teen well except for being made to feel like a 'Billy No Mates' in the eatery.
Jx

Kat said...

Glad you enjoyed Debbi's class. I'd love to go to one of her Promarker classes. Pity about the people where you had your lunch! I like John Lewis if I'm in Aberdeen on my own. And you see lots of people by themselves so not sure why they made a big thing of it!

I think I've seen doggie looks like that before lol!

Kat xx

Jennifer Rose said...

I use to eat by myself all the time! I actually enjoyed having the table all to myself and not having to make small talk in between bites. if a place ever made a big deal about eating by myself I just got up and walked out

Wiccababe said...

well the chutney is going down a storm here tonight - and I promise not to tell anyone the recipe, cross my heart.
where did you go for lunch?? how awful was that, thoughtless buggers.
I got a terrific welcome home from Pepsi, she was the only one that missed me today lol
Debz
xx

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Tina, sorry it has been a while since I have visited but life has been just a touch hectic! Didn't think it was such a big deal to eat out on your own, they must have thought what is this good lucking chick doing all by herself lol!
You have been busy making cards and yummy beetroot chutney, (pretty please could I please have the recipe tooX:) Love the beautiful bag decorated, fantastic twisted easel card, must try that myself and gorgeous book you made for your neice, happy belated birthday wishes, Bella Boo sounds just like Rosanna and Morgan lol! take careX:)

Janice said...

Hi there, I was sat beside you at the class yesterday - could have lunched with you too if only I'd known. Keep in touch & if we are at a class together we can meet up before hand if you want. Jx

Anne said...

Hi Tina, was great to meet you and thank you for the yummy chutney and I PROMISE not to tell anyone the recipe . Next time you're in this neck of the woods we'll meet up and do lunch
hope to see you soon Anne xxx