Firstly....thank you for all your lovely
messages for Bella getting spayed.
We got to the vets, after her huffing
about not getting any breakfast
and the did a quick check
over her and diganosed with
a phantom pregnacy!!!

So she is on 5 days worth of very
expensive hormones and booked
in for next month.....
That will be our third attempt to
get this little miss spayed!
Anyway............
Back to the crafting...
You may know that I love Twilight,
I am Team Edward all the way!
so when I saw
Lorraine over at Crafty Pad
has a tutorial for a cute
mini pocket book I thought I would give it a
wee go and this is my first attempt.

(The orange paper is
just to hide the name of
the person who this is for.)
The images are all Pixie Dust
who want us to go to the movies.
I have used lots of my
favourite quotes through the book.
messages for Bella getting spayed.
We got to the vets, after her huffing
about not getting any breakfast
and the did a quick check
over her and diganosed with
a phantom pregnacy!!!
So she is on 5 days worth of very
expensive hormones and booked
in for next month.....
That will be our third attempt to
get this little miss spayed!
Anyway............
Back to the crafting...
You may know that I love Twilight,
I am Team Edward all the way!
so when I saw
Lorraine over at Crafty Pad
has a tutorial for a cute
mini pocket book I thought I would give it a
wee go and this is my first attempt.
(The orange paper is
just to hide the name of
the person who this is for.)
The images are all Pixie Dust
who want us to go to the movies.
I have used lots of my
favourite quotes through the book.
These are all the tags that fit
in each pages pockets.
Lots of Edwards....
Jacob and Edward...
Other challenges I want to enter this
love of love for are
Secret Crafters who want anything but a card.
Scrapbook sisters say anything goes.
Crafty Pad themsleves want digi images.
love of love for are
Secret Crafters who want anything but a card.
Scrapbook sisters say anything goes.
Crafty Pad themsleves want digi images.



15 comments:
This is fantastic! I wish it was my name under that orange piece of paper!!!! Thanks so much for sharing your tag book and for highlighting Lorraine's tute on your blog....great to see what people make using it! We are thrilled to see your entry in our challenge at THE CRAFTY PAD this week! Hugs, Ali x
PS I too am team-Edward.....no contest! ;)
Fabulous tag book Tina. What a lot of work but well worth it.
Hope you're lucky next time with Bella. Aren't dogs expensive. Mine are a fortune in food alone!
Kat xx
Well, I've never watched Twilight myself but your book almost makes me want to. :o)
Thank you for using my tute, I'm so glad you liked it. You've done a brilliant job and thanks for entering it into The Crafty Pad challenge this week.
you're sending that to ME right?!?!! LOL it is fantastic :D
This is so awesome!! I am so glad that you used Lorraine's tutorial as an inspiration. I love all the details that you included in this charming booklet. Wow, wish I were the one to receive this gift!Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad for our "use a digi" challenge. We hope to see you again on Sunday for our next challenge:)
This is brilliant - what a lot of work has gone into it. Love how you've compiled it. Haven't a clue about Twilight & team-Edward though! Jx
awww poor Bella, (and I feel sorry for your purse too) fingers crossed for 3rd time lucky
and that wee mini book is just fab - what a lot of work you've put into it.
I'm Team Edward when I'm reading the books, but I have to admit when it comes to the films it's Jacob who does it for me - when he takes his shirt off in New Moon mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
anyway, before I get carried away with that, can you email me a list of images you want stamped out and I'll get that sorted out for you
Debz
xx
MAGICAL! I love this and the time it must have taken you to accidentally fray all the other ribbons as well, but it so adds to the look! This really is LUSH! Thank you for trying our tutorial this week and for playing in our Use A Digi Challenge at The Crafty Pad. Wishing you luck in the random draw and hope to see you Sunday for a new challenge.
third times the charm maybe? ;)
lovely card ! Thanks for joining the Pixies this week. Joyce xo
Oh my word this is just gorgeous Tina - who ever this is for is going to be over the moon. :)
Sounds to me like Miss Bella doesn't want to be spayed..lol..let's hope the hormone treatment works. :)
Thanks for the lovely comment you left about my grand daughter and sorry it has taken me so long to visit you.
Hope you are well.
Debbiexx
oh wow tina ~ this is just amazing ~ beatfully made ~love it!!
vanessa xx
You did an awesome job on this mini book! Wow, what a lot of work. I love everything you did with it. So glad that you explained the "orange paper". LOL I thought what is that? LOL BTW, I'm on the Team Edward side too. Love the Twilight series. Best, Curt
Sorry, meant to add a comment about your sweet dog. They can run us through the mill can't they???? I hope all goes well on your next attempt. Until then, lots of hugs to her. Best, Curt
Oh wow!! now that is AMAZING! LOVELY!!
xxx
Post a Comment