me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

What's on my Workdesk Wednesday

What's on my Workdesk Wednesday


I don't always get round to joining in at
WOMWW.
But I do love a good wander round
to see what other folk are up to when I do join in.

So here is a little something
I have been working on for weeks.

Done very little to it.....



But am thinking this week it should be
titled WHO is at my workdesk ....



The Blonde Bombshell Bella has
taken to sitting at my chair,
so I need to leave it pushed up against
the unit to leave it steady for her.
Yes.....she is spoilt!


She loved crafting time with Poppy-dog......
here's one we made earlier.

You take the inside of the kitchen roll,
you can find one in the recycling bin....
Chew....rip and make into paper mache....

And use it to decorate your mum's bed....
No glue needed it stick to almost anything!

My Pretty girls!


Not much crafting here,
I haven't been well this week.
Bella won't be doing much crafting either,
she goes to see the Doggy Doctor to be spayed
tomorrow, but she doesn't know that yet.
Hope you are grand

Much love to you all
Teen xxx

12 comments:

Lionelsa said...

What lovely helpers you have :-)
Happy WOYWW! # 77

Karen said...

What fab photos of your gorgeous dogs :)
Have a great WOYWW,
Karen #11

Kat said...

Hi Tina, I love to see piccies of your gorgeous girls. Hope Bella gets on ok tomorrow. Hope you feel better soon too. My boys have been on a mission to eat collars this week. 2 destroyed collars in 2 days! And not much lid left on my laundry basket, might as well bin it. And Max might well wonder why he has a dodgy tummy. Hasn't bothered his appetite funnily enough!
Kat xx

Jennifer Rose said...

lol at bella :D she looks so royal sitting there :)
we give sky paper rolls too, gives us 5 minutes of peace lol

NGCARDS said...

Lovely photos hun, I ecspecially love the one of bella on your chair! lol xxx

Cauliflower Cupcake said...

What beautiful, beautiful dogs. I am a labrador lover - I grew up with them. We had a golden one Polly, then kept her daughter, Sophie. After Polly passed away we got Melba , a black one and she lived for 18 years (that's a very long time), then my sister got a chocolate lab and we had one of her daughters, Ella - but she only lasted (9 years) she got ill due to the fact that she wasn't spayed. So I am glad to hear that your Bella is being spayed (although she won't tlike it).
Aaahh, these pics bring back some lovely memories.
Thanks
Happy WOYWW
Rebecca (32)

Unknown said...

Oh I haven't come across that one yet...WOYWW, LOL.....I hope you feel better soon and that the honey one also feels better soon :-)

The Crafty Elf said...

Too funny! Not to be left out or ignored I can see. Adorable! TFS

Annette Bowes said...

He He lovely to have helpers when crafting lol! Hope Bella has recovered from her op and you are feeling much better, have a wonderful weekend, take careX:)

okienurse said...

very cute assistants. Love the fur babies! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #162

DanielleP said...

Sweet pics of your pups! My dogs never come to my craftroom in the basement and I think I'm glad! lol Thanks for the peek at your space.
DanielleP

Curt in Indy said...

OMG what adorable pics of your beautiful girls. Love the one of Bella sitting in the chair (both). So cute. My boys like the craft of altering stuffed toys into "unstuffed" toys. They also like decorating the carpeting with the stuffing. . .little brats! Best, Curt