me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Saturday, 19 March 2011

friends with ewe!



I am sorry for not being around,
things have been a bit hectic here.

Anyway......
one wee card and then I must
upload all my other photos
and get things sorted.
The challenge over at
Crafty Pad
closes tonight at 8 pm
and I didn't want this card
that I started the other day
only to finish ten minuets ago
to be yet another challenge
card that past the deadline!



They wanted buttons,
so I used wee buttons to cover
the wee sheepies fleece.
It is a crafty pad stamp
called Shelly Sheep & Twitter.

pixie dust want you to go green
and although the photo is rubbish
the backing papers
are actully a pretty mint green.
Scrapbook sisters want spring flowers.
Creative card crew also want green on
the cards this week.


Hope you are all grand,
and thank you for the emails
asking if I was ok.
many hugs
Teen xxx

4 comments:

aqualeiga said...

Oh what a wonderful idea to use buttons as the sheep's woolly coat! Your card is adorable, I;m so glad you made the deadline to share it with us at THE CRAFTY PAD. Hugs, from Ali x

Kat said...

What a cute card Tina. Don't you just hate it when you miss a challenge deadline? I missed the last Less is More cos I didn't take a pic of my card and blog it on Thursday night. Friday night was too late!! Nice to see you having time to blog again. My boys seem to get naughtier every day. But at the same time they're definitely getting a wee bit more trustworthy! Kat xx

Cherie said...

Hi Tina, So creative to use the buttons that way, lovely card.
Thank you for playing along with Creative Card Crew this week,
hugs cherie

Jennifer Rose said...

that is such a great idea using the buttons for the sheep's wool :D it looks great and adds so much texture to the card :D