me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Saturday, 19 March 2011

great niece!


Second post of the day!
I know.....no posts in weeks
and then two come along....




Two
weeks ago today
my nephew & his lovely girlfriend
had a beautiful baby girl!

Aliesha Teanna
was born 4 weeks early
and a petite
4lbs 11 1/4 ounces!




She got home today, which
was just amazing !
I can't wait to have a cuddle
as only mum's and dad's were
allowed to hold the special care baby's.
I did get to see her
and stroke her hair!

Anyway.....some cards to celebrate!
One for her parents!


Sugar nellie stamp which I just love.
Totally Gorjuss want buttons on a card.


~~~~~T~~~~~


One for my sister who is now Granny !
This time a sugar nellie download.
This baby is much rounder than Aliesha!




~~~~~T~~~~~


And for my parents,
this is their first great grand daughter.


Papertake weekly
want three of something
well this card as three lilac punched hearts on it.


~~~~~T~~~~~


And lastly
my first niece who is now an Auntie.
It really does not seem like a few
years since Becca was
born and made me an Auntie
for the first time.


Another sugar nellie stamp!
Do you think I love these stamps or what!
I have had this maggie stamp for ages
so it fits Oldie but Goodie perfectly!
They want a baby card this week.


~~~~~T~~~~~


I am still loving the brown bags
for gift bags.



I am entering the tag to truly scrumptious
who wants tags this week.

Anyway.....hope you are all fine!
much love
Teen
or Great Auntie Teen as it is now!!!

10 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

lots of gorgeous baby cards tina and oh she is such a sweet little missy...big hugs kath xxx

dddeeebbbzzz said...

What a beautiful little girl. Fab cards too!! Love the images.

Kat said...

Well first of all thanks for joining us at TG this week with that gorgeous card.

The other cards are beautiful too. I love those Sugar Nellies stamps. I used the cradle one when Poppy became a big sister to Oliver.

What a gorgeous baby girl. I'm sure everyone must be delighted with her. Congratulations to everyone. When my younger daughter was born she was 2-4 weeks early and 4lb11oz. Luckily she only had to be in the nursery for a few hours. She didn't stay little for long but I was glad she was my third, I think I'd have been terrified if she'd been my first baby!

Kat xx

Lisa said...

Hi Teen, My goodness you have been busy making all these gorgeous baby cards :-) Your baby niece is so sweet and such a pretty name.

Lisa x

Suzanne said...

Lots of wonderful baby cards and gift bags, you have been busy. Baby Aliesha is just adorable.
Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.
Hugs Sue x

Fleur said...

What a beautiful baby girl.
Your cards are all stunning.
Thanks for joining our challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
Hugz Fleur xXx

Sammi said...

oooh.. these are all delightful! What a great aunt you most certainly are!!! She is very sweet!!
xxx

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous little niece, hope you get lots of cuddling done. Beautiful cards to, gorgeous keepsakes, have a wonderful week, take careX:)

Annie said...

such beautiful baby cards. thank you for joining in my baby challenge on the Oldie but a Goodie blog.
hugs, annie x

Lisa said...

Gorgeous cards and what a sweet little girl! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)