I had a fabtastic
(yes that is my word just now....)
day at the Girls just wanna have fun workshop
run by Kath, Debbi & Anne.
Will post pics of that soon!
It was lovely to see familiar faces
and put faces to girls I know
from online. x
(yes that is my word just now....)
day at the Girls just wanna have fun workshop
run by Kath, Debbi & Anne.
Will post pics of that soon!
It was lovely to see familiar faces
and put faces to girls I know
from online. x
This retirement card is for a male friend.
I loved this bugaboo digital image.
I am entering this card in ~
Creative Card Crew challenge ~ Anything goes.
I made a wee hamper as a pressie,
full of home made yummies.



7 comments:
Hi Teen, love your easel card and what a great image. Glad you enjoyed your craft day!
Clairexx
Thats a lovely card & gift set. Can't wait to hear all about your day at the Papeterie yesterday. Maybe next one I'll be free to attend too. Jx
Your card is gorgeous!
What a cute image!
Hugs Gisela
Hi Teen, Fab card and lovely hamper ... lots of yummy homemade goodies in there :-)
Glad you enjoyed the craft day. I went to the LOTV colouring class last weekend and it was brilliant. It was great to meet up with some blogging friends and make new ones :-)
Lisa x
fabulous card which I'm sure was very much appreciated and hey bet right now they are tucking into your yummy hamper...it was lovely to see you yesterday...big hugs kath xxx
that hamper is making me hungry just looking at it :)
Hi Teen, thank you for your lovely comments xxxxx.
The fixative is Crafters Companion permanant for fabric and temporay for fabric for the stencils-- bought from Jacqui - will check tomorrow if still in stock .Have some bags left from Saturday , my email is on the contact me page on my blog so let me have yours and we can chat direct
big hugs Anne xxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment