Today is my Mother in Law Birthday
or Mop as the family calls her.
This card is made using an idea of a card
at Kate's card class over at the House of Sugar.
or Mop as the family calls her.
This card is made using an idea of a card
at Kate's card class over at the House of Sugar.
The flower was stamped with blue and green ink
then embossed with clear fine detail powder.
I used the same inks on shrink plastic.
Challenges I am entering this card in ~
My Time to Craft ~ die cuts.
Truly Scrumptious say anything goes.
Got to end on a pic of
my fave brown eyed girls.



4 comments:
Your card is gorgeous!
I love it!
Hugs Gisela
Great card Teen, love the shrink plastic duplicate! Night night woofs - my cats are at the same game! Jx
Fab card! The shrink plastic flower is so sweet - I must have a go, one day! How wonderful that your mum-in-law is called Mop! I'm sure she'll love the card!
luv, Mags x
Fab card Tina . Looking forward to seeing you Saturday ---- but bit scared re the craft knife He he !! --- ( your comment on Debz blog )
Anne xxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment