me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Wednesday, 18 May 2011

WOYWW butterflies and boots.......

Wednesday again already....
I am turning into my mother
"where do the days go?"

ANYWAY............

WOYWW

This is what I am wroking on today.
It is based on a design I saw the other day,
I don't know what you call this style,
but it is something special for my
much older sister
who is turning 50 next month.....
Even though she is ten years older
than me.....it does not mean
that I will be 40.....

Moving swiftly back to the card.
Tiets has this beautiful fold of a card
over on the Ribbon girl Challenge.
I have seen some of Tiets work before
and it is just stunning!


I am not sure how well my one will work,
the base card is slightly too thick
and I should have done an extra wee fold
to allow for it to fold properly.
It is still a work in progress.


Another work in progress.....

Miss Bella-Boo.....
she is a funny wee dog!
You ask her if she wants to go
for a walk and she gets up and collects
you her lead or some shoes....



This is her with my Hubby's walking boots...
yeah......both of them !!!
She can carry a fair load!
She even helps you pull
each lace to open them.

Happy Wednesday!
Love Teen xxx

16 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Lovely too see what your working on and that piccie of bella is so cute lol as for the cds we haven't done anything as such yet, there are a few of us this has happened to so were just discussing what the next step is and gathering evidence :) xxx

MagsB said...

Aw, bless! What a clever, useful dog!! I love the soulful expression in her eyes!

Have a good day!

luv, Mags x

Kath Stewart said...

hi tina...looks like it's going to be a stunning card and hey look at Miss Bella...how cool...my last retreiver used to burst into the downstairs loo and grab a towel at the first sign of a walk...see you soon...big hugs kath xxx

Unknown said...

I am seriously impressed with Bella ... I would like to tell you all the clever things my doggy does ... but sadly that will be a big fat zero ... she is dead cute though :0)

mueppi said...

Your card is great!!!
I love the pictures of your dogs!!!!!
Hugs Gisela

CraftyC said...

Your card looks like its gonna be fab Tina and Bella is so well trained!!
Clairexx

Anne said...

Hi Tina , the card looks a graet work in progress. Just love your doggies and their antics .
See you soon
Anne x

Anonymous said...

So you'll only be 29, right? hee-hee

Lovely card. And glad to see that Bella is carrying her weight! LOL

Kat said...

Love the look of your work in progress and looking forward to seeing the finished article.

Bella looks so cute in that pic. My mutts don't bring their leads cos I have to keep them where they can't get them. Destructive little devils, far too many teeth. They do like to try to get a hol of each other's lead, or their own, when they're out for a walk. That's when they're not trying to eat each other's collars. Needless to say they're lying sleeping like babies just now lol!!

Kat xx

Julia Dunnit said...

That card fold is gorgeous, I agree and I'm sure it will finish beautifully. Funny, I have a much older sister too, almost the same arrangement!

Sammi said...

oooh that card is looking so beautiful!! nah.. you;ll be 21 again right??? tee hee!!
AWee Bella is too cute! lol
xxx

Chrissy said...

Love how the card is coming along! Your pup is super cute too!
Chrissy

Anonymous said...

Although that card is absolutely gorgeous, those pups have really stolen the show!

Hugs
Brenda 84

nessy said...

oh cannot wait to see this card finished....what a clever dog!!!~just so sweet!!
vanessa xx

~Emma~ said...

Hello Mrs. Ta for your lovely comments. We are all doing great, just tripping over kittens at every turn! Only another month til Ste's home and then I'll have more time to get mucky! Loving your butterflies girlie :)

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, This card is beautiful and very sweet,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com