I adored the canvas we made at the
girls just wanna have fun day
with Kath, Anne & Debbi.
I got a few canvas frames to play with,
and this is my first attempt at one by myself.
girls just wanna have fun day
with Kath, Anne & Debbi.
I got a few canvas frames to play with,
and this is my first attempt at one by myself.

I used Annie Sloan chalk paint,
this is cream, but I think I prefer the
whiter shade we used at the workshop.
Next time I think I will take the whiteness
away from the canvas.
The finished piece is made a
friend and it is her Dad
in the photo
when he was three.
I scanned it to make a birthday
card and had two spare copies
so had a wee play round with one.
Hope you are all grand
Love Teen xx



6 comments:
Wow Tina , this is fabulous !!!!! Look forward seeing to your next one ,great stuff
Anne xxx
wow tina...loving your Dad canvas..something to treasure..looks like you have joined the Canvas Addict Club...big hugs kath xxx
what a great gift idea Tina, it looks fan-tab-ulous.
Debz
x
Looks fantastic Tina, well done. What you doing next?! Hope you're all fine. My boys are as naughty (but loveable) as ever, how about your girls?
Kat xx
that is a great looking card :D love all the different textures on it
That looks AWESOME! :) What a great gift it would make!!
Sammi
xxx
Post a Comment