me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Thursday, 10 November 2011

buttons, bunnies and dots.

I am trying to keep my spare room,
or as it is now,
my craft room tidy.
A friend is coming to stay on
Friday for a few days.....
but I have had a couple of things to make.
And it looks like a a bomb has gone
off in there again!!!
Ach well.....
I will soon get it sorted again.


Righto.....

a pen pot holder requested
by a bunny crazy friend.
I made this from a recycled cardboard
tube that is like a really hard, bigger inside
of a loo roll, from a label machine at work
These get binned when we change the roll.

I will be after a few more of these!!!



Sugar Nellie Cotton Bunny.
No idea what the papers are.

I learned a few new tips
for colouring using pro & flexmarkers
when I was at Debbi's class on Saturday.


I have had this beautiful ribbon for ages,
I can't remember where I got it,
and was loathed to cut it,
but needs must!

Talking about Debbi, and her fabby colouring....
I was chuffed to bits to get this
bonnie card from the Queen of Promarkers herself.



I keep practicing colouring hair......
But how beautiful and shiny does it look
on Debbi's card!



~~~~~T~~~~~


A late show......
A Kath inspired birthday card
for the birthday girl Kath!!
who also did a fab demo and class on Saturday!



Using a wee Sugar Nellie.

~~~~~T~~~~~

And another Kath inspired card
for my lovely friend Anita.



The bright colours match
Anita's personality.


~~~~~T~~~~~

Lastly.....
my little blood donor......
who is all recovered,
and loved the fact she got steak
in her evening meal for
a few days.


the first night it was just biscuits
she looked at it,
looked over at Poppy's dish....
and then looked back at me.....

"Where did the good bits go???"


I hope you are all grand.
Much love Teen xx

5 comments:

Annie said...

Really love your pen holders and cards. Brilliant.
A x

Janice said...

Hi Teen, love the latest projects. A lovely bunny stamp on your tub/holder thingy, & I so love the new job card - great sentiment! Hope you and the doggies are all well. We'll meet again at a class some day - as Vera Lynn would say! Jx

Kat said...

Hi Tina, love the pen pot. That image is really sweet and I can see why it was hard to cut the ribbon. Lovely cards too.

I'm laughing at Bella, she certainly doesn't look impressed by her tea!

Kat xx

nessy said...

oh my tina ~have you been busy !! adorable creations~so beautifully made!!
vanessa xx
ps ~if you really want some stamped words i could do some for you.....

Jennifer Rose said...

gorgeous stuff :D always nice seeing things from you

love that pic of bella lol