me....life....stuff....nothing....bits & pieces....
anything....bleathers & general Poppy-dog & Bella-Boo gossip!

Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Yule Baubles.

I just adored this Xmas card
we made at Kate's card class the other week.
The stamping up punch and stamps
are really classy, and the colour
combo is one I love for Xmas.





Now I am not a fan of Xmas,
for many reasons.
It tends to be a huge stress factor for me.
You would think the fact I have not made
hardly any cards by this late date
would be stressfull....
But I am not worring about it
at all this year.

Anyway, I spent the afternoon,
stamping & punching.
I tried out various different inks
and a few types of card.



My fave ink turned out to be my new
distressing Xmas inks.

This was my Wednesday workdesk today.

So......taking inspiration from this pretty
backing paper I have been hording for some time,
I went with an unusual colour combo.




I really liked this, and have someone
special in mind for it already.



This one also has a new home in mind.
I tired to keep it simple and clean,
but am not sure it is not missing something.




Last one, and it may end up in the bin.
I can not decided if I like
it or it looks messy.......


The white snowflakes are embossed,
the ink is the same xmas distressing inks.

Hope you are all grand.
Love Teen xx

13 comments:

Janice said...

Gee you have been busy!!! Looks like Christmas cards could be sorted by the end of the weekend...you are on a roll! Love the stamped baubles & the cards you've made so far. Jx

Lisa said...

Hi Teen, Gorgeous cards ... you have been busy! I ♥ Christmas but all the preparations in the weeks before make me stressed out!

Hope all is well with you.

Lisa xx

Kat said...

What a lovely card you made at Kate's class, Tina, I love those colours. And you've made lovely cards inspired by it. I have a sneaking feeling I've got some of that DP you've been hoarding. Obviously I haven't been able to use mine either lol!

I've just spent a while looking for a stamp I know I used last year but I can't locate it now. Maybe tomorrow!

Kat xx

My name is Cindy said...

Lovely cards, you have some great colour combos there. Don't sweat Christmas - it takes any pleasure there might be right out of it!! Have a great WOYWW Cindy #50

Angie said...

I love what you are doing ...those cards are brilliant ...love the colours.

Wiccababe said...

they're all gorgeous, I especially love the one with the Bo Bunny paper in the middle :)
Debz
xx

Kath Stewart said...

woohooo a gorgeous Xmas production line going on here...big hugs kath xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gosh what a busy bee, love those cards and the baubles are fab x

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow, that's a lot of baubles! All the cards are lovely..do not put any of them in the bin!

Jennifer Rose said...

dont throw that card out, i think it looks really nice :D

and the 3D effect with the baubles is a really nice touch :)

Amy E said...

Wow! Your cards are exquisite!! You desk looks AWESOME!!!

Thanks for asking about the scrapbook convention...I had a blast! They only come around once or twice a year, so I can't wait to go to my next one!

Amy E. #3
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

For being # 1 this week, I'm awfully late visiting. I'm so sorry but, after a computer crash, I had to stop by and get a bit of inspiration from your Christmas inspired ink and baubles. I am actually TRYING to get there this year, unlike last year when I was totally stressed and unprepared. Looks like you are truly getting ready.

Bridget Larsen said...

You did well with all those punch outs, I am about to start on those very punches for a card order myself
Bridget #29