A lovely lass that I work with
was having a come dine with me
style dinner with some of her friends.
This is the invitations that I made for her.
was having a come dine with me
style dinner with some of her friends.
This is the invitations that I made for her.

When I was playing with this idea
for the style of card
I came up with this card
for the style of card
I came up with this card





11 comments:
What a gorgeous card!
Have a great sunday!
Hugs Gisela
These are just fab! Great design! hugs Donna x
hi there, thank you for your nice comment on my blog. I picked up the tutorial to the box at
http://wenchespapirverden.blogspot.com/2010/11/tutorial-pa-bok-eske.html
Great invitations and place settings Tina, I'm sure your friend was delighted with them. And I love the card you've made with the Gorjuss Girl. Love how you've coloured her and the DP is really pretty.
Kat xx
Fabulous work hun!
As for the pups theyre both good except Hollie is still driving Millie mad ... and me! lol xxx
Ohh they are gorgeous!! Cute wee elephant! Hmm..I am so-so at coloring black hair, perhaps I'll post a tutorial :)
hello Tina, sorry not been round much, hectic life. Love your card and the invite is gorgeous, a beautiful design and congrats on the birth of your great niece (think thats right)
Clairexx
Gorgeous cards Teen.. I really love that gorjus girl one!
(hugs)
Sammi
Wonderful invitations and places settings Tina! Gorgeous card, take careX:)
fab invite and place settings and the GG card is a beauty too Tina.
keep practicing with the black hair - will be updating my tut soon
Debz
xx
wow what an amazing invitation/place settings ~what a fab idea!!love the elephant image and just love the girly card!
vanessa xx
Post a Comment